Our educational system offers developmentally appropriate programs that focus on the processes of thinking, creating and experimenting to promote a positive learning experience at a critical stage of a child's life. We encourage not just learning, but the love for learning through our play-based learning centers. Our child care programs reflect the integration of physical, cognitive, social, emotional, language, self-help and aesthetic areas for the development of each child. We are sensitive to our children's social, emotional, intellectual and physical needs. We believe that providing a comfortable, safe, clean, healthy and relaxed environment oriented to child development is a top factor in ensuring each child develops as they should and receives a head start in their education.
1) To provide a healthy, positive, clean and relaxed environment in which well knowledgeable staff provide personal attention, guidance and nurture to each child to help them achieve their full potential as both children and a member of society as they grow.
2) To reinforce and intertwine the beliefs of our mission within the staff as our primary vision during daily operations.
3) To provide an educational program where parents are kept well informed about daily events at all times and encouraged to be both observers and participants in their child's development.
4) To provide a flexible curriculum that is planned to enhance and challenge distinct individual needs, interests and abilities.
5) To enhance parents understanding and appreciation for their children.
6) To reinforce children's understanding and respect for their parents and elders, in a way that gives each child a feeling of self-worth and responsibility.
7) To provide readily available experiences for development of the seven (7) systems: Proprioceptive (body awareness), Vestibular (balance and motion in space), Tactile (touch), Auditory (sound), Visual (vision), Olfactory (smell) and Gustatory (taste).
A holistic learning environment. Learning is organic, emergent, experimental and based on cooperation. There are strong connections to nature, with the care and connection to the environment incorporated throughout the curriculum.
- Better Beginnings Certified Level 3 campuses
-Low adult to child ratios.
-Full-time, Part-Time and Drop-In Care for children ages 0 up to 5 years.
-One Building / Hallway per age group for individualized practices based on child development.
-Focused daily educational curriculum to prepare children for a structured & socialized atmosphere
-Classrooms with lots of natural light, open areas to play & plentiful options of toys & centers
-Container-free facility to aide in promoting healthy development of infants.
-Daily Curriculum beginning at infancy. Hands-on, developmental focuses toward child development
-Safe Campus! Pin code doors, private courtyard playgrounds, CPR certified staff, & more!
-Private Breastfeeding Room
-Private rooms for conferences, children who need therapy, and extracurricular classes
- Parents receive moment-by-moment updates with messages to/from educators, child photos, educational updates, care components and more!
-24/7 Customer Contact via this website and social media
-AND SO MUCH MORE!!
See our campus options to apply for our waiting lists, schedule a tour or register for a drop-in day!
Each campus location is individually and uniquely managed by its own Program Director, Office Manager, other management and teaching staff. For more information about us, click on a location below.
Do you live in NEA? Struggling with consistent child care options to meet your family needs? Complete our survey to tell us what you are looking for! (anonymous survey)
Written permission has been obtained to use photographs taken within our schools for marketing purposes. All photos contained on this website are of actual events and activities during a normal day. These are not professional photographs used for standard marketing of multiple child care centers.